Thursday, 22 August 2013


Primary One at St Cuthbert’s have been really busy since they started school last week.  They have drawn lovely pictures of their first day at school and written their names on their pictures.  We’ve learned about all of the different colours, and have been trying to learn the Polish words for the colours too.  We have also practised drawing around our hands and then cutting carefully with scissors.

 

The boys and girls have been learning about sitting nicely and putting their hands up when they want to speak.  They have been doing lots of playing, and are getting very good at tidying up quickly.  Well done Primary One!

 

Primary One all come for full days from Monday 26th August onwards.  They will start at 8.55am, have lunch in the dinner hall with the big boys and girls, and leave at 3.00pm.

 

Mrs Macdonald and I are looking forward to having you at school all day next week!

1 comment:

  1. I am glad everyone is settling well into Primary 1. I thought you all sat beautifully in the hall last Friday at your first assembly. Well done!

    ReplyDelete